Here at Selling Solutions, a critical segment of Syneos Health, we offer innovative promotional and educational resources that deliver customized commercial solutions to the world's leading healthcare companies so they can focus on what they do best; prevent and treat disease.
The spirit of partnership is critical to success at Selling Solutions. We integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. We're hungry for growth; ramping up our client-specific and therapeutic areas of expertise quickly. Our vast experience makes us some of the most talented professionals in the industry. Self-driven, we're inspired by tackling challenges and taking ownership to ensure successful execution. We pride ourselves on our custom and creative solutions, requiring us to be flexible and adapt in our dynamic environment.
For our pan-European project supporting the launch of an orphan disease product, we are currently - in collaboration with our client - recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison - Neuroscience
Field based in the UK (Midlands/South England)
As Medical Science Liaison for a key Orphan Drug project in epilepsy in UK, you will serve as a primary liaison for clinical and scientific information exchange with KOLs/External Clinical, Scientific Experts and health care providers through appropriate high-level scientific support for research activities, publications, education, consulting, and other Medical Affairs initiatives. Furthermore, you will be accountable for the development of territory medical and KOL engagement plans as well as ensuring effective communications across multifunctional teams in carrying out Medical Affairs tactics.
Degree in Health Sciences, pharmacy, science or a qualifying experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Significant MSL experience required
- Proven track record of success in KOL management with an established network of contacts within the pharmaceutical industry, academic and/or healthcare
- Frequent overnight travel required
- Valid drivers license required
- Strong knowledge of the pharma/biotech industry
- Clear understanding of MSL roles and responsibilities, and MA activities including publication planning, medical information, and advisory boards
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills. Ability to clearly articulate complex scientific concepts in 1:1 and group settings
- Proactive approach with proven ability to take initiative and work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to effectively balance field time and administrative duties
- Ability to maintain high level of ethical and compliancy standards
- Passion for Performance, Accountability, Entrepreneurship, Integrity and Quality, Innovation, Focus and "Act Now"