To plan, manage and develop the resources and strategies to support and drive the client's brand(s) and business through the delivery of integrated solutions and client engagements. To work across the Syneos Health organization and collaborate both internally and with the client to establish and structure client engagements. To identify appropriate resources to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective mix of talent to task to drive business performance and results, ultimately optimizing client ROI. Responsibilities
- Take internal ownership of the "project" internal P&L: Work closely with the client partner to ensure business planning timelines and due dates are synchronized with the financial business calendar and ensure all internal stakeholders are informed.
- Lead on the creation of the global launch plan; deliverables, timelines and budget.
- Monitor and report on performance/progress across all functions (internal and client based) that are aligned to the brand: Marketing, Sales, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Commercial Operations, Supply Chain, Legal, Compliance, and Regulatory (KPI's/scorecard/priorities/key deliverables). Pull the cross functional teams together to ensure all operational project deliverables/milestones are achieved.
- Cross-functional global collaboration: Lead cross functional project teams and serve as key liaison with global leaders and the Client.
- Apply own knowledge operationally as required to ensure successful delivery throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Liaise with the Project Management Office.
- Develop Senior Leadership and ad-hoc presentations as needed.
- University degree in Science, Business and/or Marketing.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages an advantage.
Skills and Experience:
- Global and Regional/Country experience commercialising/launching assets within a biopharmaceutical environment.
- Ability to understand Global market trends, financial data, customer needs and assess competitive intelligence data.
- Demonstrated commercial ability and business acumen, including strategic and tactical planning and implementation.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others to achieve mutual objective.
- Project Management skills.
- Performance and Program Metrics Focused
- Ability to convert strategy to actionable tactical plans and develop high performing operational teams.
- Proven track record of delivering business objectives in a matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated understanding and skills in the areas of pricing, reimbursement, and creative product/program development to inform and build an optimized Brand Value proposition.
- Demonstrated record of success in driving new product sales. Strong background in strategic planning and business development.
- Strong self-awareness and ability to positively lead through change management.
- Strong leadership attributes to set direction, generate commitment, balance short and long term needs, constructively resolve issues
- Effective cross- functional project team leadership and influencing skills.
- Effective interactions with internal & external customers and stakeholders to drive success.