The Hub Project Coordinator (PC) will work collaboratively across the European hub team and support all relevant stakeholders and functions. Reporting into the Hub Program Director, this role is focused on contributing to the operational success of the European project team. The PC plays a key role in project tracking, contract administration and management, which requires excellent communication and office administration skills.
As Hub Project Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Tracking the implementation processes for all country projects, including hub/client reviews and approvals
Working with in-country Project Coordinators to manage all project contracts, including vendor and financial tracking
- Taking ownership and maintaining key Pan-european team trackers including recruitment, on-boarding and training
- Supporting in the on-boarding of new team members
- Helping to develop, plan and organize hub activities in close collaboration with the Project Lead and Programme Manager
- Managing specific projects independently (team events, business meetings etc) following a detailed briefing
- Supporting the hub team with administrative help (travel, approvals, requests, purchase orders, etc.)
- Coordinating queries between the field based team and the hub team and ensuring sharing of information and best practices
- Providing insight to increase efficiency, effectiveness and profitability
- Occasional travel to support event/meeting organization.
Significant experience in office administration including external vendor management/contract management
- Proven ability to work to deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in meeting and event organisation
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PPT and Word)
- Strong team player, with collaborative approach to problem solving
- Ideally previous PC experience in the pharmaceutical/or other relevant sector
- Experience in work within an international environment
- Ability to maintain high level of ethical and compliance standards.