You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting, an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You'll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients. The Project Manager will be involved in all aspects of research activities for clients. This includes planning and performing economic/outcomes evaluations, market access projects, analyses and reporting of studies. More specifically:
- Design, conduct and compile routine and complex primary and secondary research based on the client requirements
- Delegate work as appropriate to team members
- Establish and maintain effective communication between the sponsor, client and other third parties and Syneos Health Consulting team members and management
- Interpret research requirements and continually develop mastery of information sources to identify, retrieve, filter, and synthesize information with some manager assistance
- Deliver information in various formats that address user requirements and escalate resource capabilities to manager
- Responsible for adherence to the study budget and timeline and compliance with the protocol/study design. Responsible for project tracking, forecasting and billing and ensure that all assigned tasks are delivered on time, within budget, and to an exemplary level of quality
- Contribute to Business Development through existing project
- Assisting and training Research Associates/Research Analysts/Senior Analysts on a project basis and collaborating with other senior staff
- Assists with the development of proposals
Job Requirements Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Make your work matter everywhere.
- Higher degree required in Health Economics and either a medical/pharmacy/biology or statistical-type degree
- Experience with conduct and presentation of research required in the healthcare field
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and at least one other language
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good problem solving skills required
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)