Reporting into the Director of Sales Operations, you will provide operational support to the program director in the areas of field team organization, monitoring, reporting on implementation of field activities and supporting country leads as required to support country planning and implementation.
The role will also involve tracking field team execution and performance monitoring of project KPIs both quantitative and qualitative both at a regional and country level. You will have full responsibility for field team operational set-up and elements both at a regional level and at the country level including operations processes and field team tools (i.e. account management, reach and frequency analysis, budget trackers, etc)
Drive operations processes in collaboration with hub team to support field team activities as required
Collaborate on development of performance goals and objectives at all levels for the field teams and appropriate measures to ensure achievement and set up tools to track and monitor performance versus objectives.
Ensure contracted services, information flow and all other deliverables are completed on tim e (i.e. CRM, field team on boarding, regional training program).
Collaborate with team and client to design reports and tools to monitor attainment of goals established in the client agreement.
Conduct regular meetings with the hub and field leaders as well as field staff to discuss program issues training needs and field operational needs.
Ability to proactively develop and implement new initiatives, ideas, best practices as well as tools and relevant training for stakeholders.
Inspires ownership, accountability, initiative, and engagement.
Collaborate on incentive compensation plan design and oversee plan administration.
Support to develop common frameworks and analysis for the project country plans to deliver goals and objectives integrating the activity of all the internal stakeholders.
Identify potential issues, other challenges re: delivery vs. expectation and discuss appropriate contingency measures in collaboration with hub and country teams.
Coordinate regional field team meetings/events, as necessary from a sales operations perspective.
Perform re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout project.
Prepare and review status reports on all project activities.
Liaise with the project lead and client project team as appropriate to ensure seamless delivery in both directions.
Attend client meetings and provide updates as required.
Add value through the ongoing identification and exploitation of opportunities to grow & support the project.
Has the confidence and ability to advice and provide solutions/ ideas as well as provide ideas to clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- A university degree (or equivalent) -preferably within Marketing or a Business undergraduate degree
- Meaningful sales operations experience in pharmaceutical industry ideally in more than one EU country (minimum 7 years experience); European sales project experience across EU5 preferred
- Solid European experience/understanding of Marketing, Market Access, PR, Medical Education; to supplement their sales management skills
- Experience working in a service oriented environment (desired but not essential)
- Must have proven track record with a preference for regional/global experience with a pharmaceutical company
- Proven, successful history in operational role
- Entrepreneurial spirit - able to grasp the significance and exploit the full term opportunity associated with the business
- Ability to identify operations initiatives with greatest business impact, proactively formulates appropriate business analysis within the approved strategy, and works with team to develop further analysis and assessment for country strategic plans
- Strong analytical skills and well-rounded business skills and understanding of pharmaceutical Marketing, Market Access, PR, Medical Education and the Product Development process including reimbursement and guideline inclusion
- Autonomous, ability to make decisions and get results
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Strong self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels both written and verbal communication skills.