You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting, an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You'll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients.
Responsibilities Key Responsibilities
- Manages a book of business, ensuring successful follow-on opportunities
- Project Management responsibility ensuring strong collaboration within the team to create high quality client deliverables
- Ensures project deliverables are completed in budget and on time
- Proactive communication when project deliverables or time-lines are at risk
- Development and management of peer-level client relationships
- Responsible for positive client experience
- Supports in business development activity through proactively seeking new opportunities and demonstrating breadth of service offering capabilities
Job Requirements Essential Requirements
- Solid understanding of clinical development processes and up to date knowledge of European clinical trial regulations
- Several years of experience in a consultancy environment
- Experienced with creating high-quality client deliverables, ideally in either R&D and/or Medical Affairs
- Proven track record of delivering on multiple projects to a high quality standard at any given time
- Ability to speak another language is desirable
- Role based in Europe with travel