You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting, an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You'll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients.
The Syneos Health Selling Solutions Jr. RAM is responsible for creating a solid candidate pipeline within the assigned areas (geographically and profile wise). The Jr. RAM collaborates closely with the Recruitment Account Managers, supporting them in their projects whether related to the timely filling of openings or the acquisition of new business. Creating and realizing candidate marketing campaigns in the assigned areas are as important tasks as the accurate administration of candidate interaction. The Jr. RAM is explicitly encouraged to search for new ways in sourcing and market communication to ensure Syneos Health being ahead of the competition. This includes also developing website content and social media information within the corporate guidelines.
The Jr. RAM reports into the assigned head of recruitment.
The Jr. RAM works with both internal Syneos Health project line managers and external client hiring managers to identify open positions, agree on candidate profiles, and source interview and select high-quality candidates to fill assigned open positions within the established timelines where appropriate.
The Jr. RAM maintains long-term positive candidate and customer relationships to enhance Syneos Health Recruitment Services market position and business opportunities. PRIMARY FUNCTIONS:
Candidate Interviewing Selection
- Executes and influences sourcing strategies within the assigned area
- Partners closely with the Recruitment Account Managers to anticipate future needs and to support with employment market information
- Develop/Execute Recruitment related reports within and outside Syneos Health systems
- Supports the creation of the Selling Solution employer communication strategy, recruitment tools, and its operational realization
- Proactively Manage/Coach Candidate Relationships
- Achieve performance goals
- Identify Contingency/Direct Recruiting or retained search opportunities where appropriate
- Submit assigned activity and project tracking reports
- Participate in approved industry and corporate meetings, as applicable.
- Provides local market intelligence and benchmarks
- Conducts and/ or contributes to recruitment related projects in Europe/ global
- Local point of contact for ATS service and other assigned recruitment tools
- Coordination of job advertisement
Main Tools used
- Interview all qualified candidates according to Syneos Health policy
- Plan, coordinate and conduct assessment centers in the assigned area
- Manage candidate progress through hiring process
- Primary initial Recruiting contact with all qualified candidates in region
- Manage Referrals
- Manages Sourcing tools
- Utilize Additional Resources Appropriately
- Candidate care till concrete projects have been allocated.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Candidate Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Referral Tool
- Sourcing Tools
- Syneos Health Career Website
- Social Media channels such as XING, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Written and oral communications with Field Managers, Project Managers, and internal staff where appropriate
- Supports hiring process from initial screen through offer
- Supports the identification of New Business Opportunities
Job Requirements Required skills and experience
Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume in-house or agency recruiting
Very good computer skills, particularly MS Office products
Must have the ability to travel including staying abroad for up to two weeks
Prior experience in social media recruitment
Good command of English and - if not UK based - one of the following languages: French, German, Italian and / or Spanish
Familiar with behavioral, competency based interviewing
Familiarity with local employment market (communication strategy, comp&ben expectations, notice periods, etc.)
Prior sales are recruiting, or Pharma/Biotech/Clinical /Medical Recruiting experience is preferred. Required Competencies
Clear sales orientation and customer first attitude.
Excellent organizational, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Must have the ability to demonstrate a high level of service delivery and do what is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction including dealing with service failures.
Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results.
Must have the ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues.
Must have the ability to develop rapport with others and a successful record of identifying business opportunities.
Must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change and adapt to varying customer needs.