Syneos Health maintains a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. We take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion.
We demand the best from our people but in return we offer a creative environment designed to allow you to be yourself and achieve your potential. We also offer unparalleled career development opportunities and brilliant benefits.
W e're looking for a Senior Art Director to help us develop and deliver outstanding creative work for our clients - and our agency. You'll concept, scamp, design, execute, present, produce, shape and inspire whatever it takes to solve complex business problems with strong, simple, scalable ideas. Online, offline and everywhere in-between.
We want someone with progressive views on how brands can touch and move people. Someone who recognises the value of insight, impact, relevance and effectiveness. Someone who's as excited by old-school craft as they are digital transformation. Someone who loves finding the human angle in client propositions - no matter how hidden. We don't need an exclusively 'ad' creative: we want a creative thinker, who'll consider client problems from different angles.
If that's you, you'll form part of a multi-disciplinary team with in-house capabilities across art and copy, video and interactive, artwork and design. You'll be great at getting ideas down on paper with a pad and a pen - before expanding and applying them across everything from ads and videos to events and apps. Tactically and strategically, you'll make a significant and proactive contribution to our agency's creative output.
- Significant art direction experience in leading advertising creative communications agencies, preferably healthcare advertising
- Proficiency across the Adobe CC suite - including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- High levels of attention to detail, resilience and flexibility
- A restless curiosity and an infectious enthusiasm for our industry and your craft
- The desire to challenge the way health and wellness brands touch and move people - from consumers to healthcare professionals