Syneos Health is an integrated healthcare company encompassing clinical, commercialisation and consulting divisions, with offices worldwide, including London, Munich and Paris.
Within the commercial division we provide a full-range of communications services which include advertising, medical communications and PR. These are supported by several core specialist teams including creative services, digital and insights.
This role will involve the creation of accurate and engaging scientific copy for the Syneos Health advertising business, based in the London office.
Supported by senior writers and director of science strategy to:
- Write accurate and engaging scientific copy in support of our clients' projects
- Ensuring that copy matches with the brief
- Data checking and development of reference packs
- Able to develop knowledge of a broad range of therapeutic areas
- Produce high quality work on-time and to budget
- Present work to both internal and external stakeholders
- Positively collaborating with colleagues and clients
- Communicate issues to relevant colleagues in a timely and accurate fashion
- Minimum of a science degree
- Strong interest in healthcare communications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably with medical/copywriting experience in a healthcare communications agency
- Sound presentation skills
- High level of attention to detail