Syneos Health maintains a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. We take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion.
We demand the best from our people but in return we offer a creative environment designed to allow you to be yourself and achieve your potential. We also offer unparalleled career development opportunities and brilliant benefits.
The core of this role will involve the creation of accurate and engaging copy for Syneos Health's communications business, forming part of our integrated European commercial division. The Senior Medical Copywriter will be responsible for taking complex scientific concepts and translating them into easy to understand, captivating copy.
- Writing accurate and engaging scientific copy in support of our clients' projects
- Working closely with the senior scientific strategist to create concepts and ideas that are both creative and scientifically solid
- Producing high level work on-time and to budget
- Presenting work to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring that copy matches with the client brief
- Quickly acclimatising to new and diverse therapy areas at short notice
- Understanding brands and product types within the pharmaceutical industry across a broad range of therapeutic areas
- Positively collaborating with colleagues and clients
- Supporting other members of the team
- Communicating issues to relevant colleagues in a timely and accurate fashion
- A grounding in the healthcare communications industry is essential
- An undergraduate degree or higher within life sciences is highly desirable
- Extensive medical writing experience
- Experience working within a fast-paced agency setting
- Confident in presenting work to clients, clearly and effectively
- Able to adapt style to new and diverse projects and product types