We are looking for a highly skilled Project Accountant who understands the needs of client account teams and can effectively maintain and monitor the WIP & deferred balances. The individial must be driven and ambitious, looking for a challenge and confident enough to bring new ideas to the table.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with client account team (Med Comms).
- Meet with the account team on a regular basis to discuss WIP.
- Ability to identify and respond accordingly to overspends, or jobs with similar issues.
- The ability to educate account team, teaching how to use the system, to help them.
- To ensure that jobs are billed within schedule and chasing outstanding purchase orders.
- Credit control, with the aim of keeping overdue invoices to a minimum.
- Support the budget controller with the month end reporting.
- Providing budget controller & FC's with ad hoc reporting requests.
- Work as a team with the other project accountants, but also take full ownership of projects when required.
- Support more junior members of the team.
- Experience working in a similar agency setting within advertising/PR/media/communications
- Strong stakeholder management skills are essential, along with a positive working attitude.
- Working knowledge of WIP
- Paprika experience (desirable)
- Intermediate Excel