You'll be joining a growing team who are shaping how healthcare companies track, manage and optimize their marketing communications. As part of the central digital team, you'll be working alongside ultra-talented people, each of whom excels at the challenge of delivering exceptional results in every activity. You'll have the opportunity to work across a wide range of different projects and to evolve products and services the team offers.
The Insights Lead will be responsible for devising, managing and delivering various customer research projects covering a range of methodologies for our clients across the healthcare sector. The role will also involve helping to grow and shape the services, contributing to new business development and identifying new opportunities to meet clients' needs around understanding of their customers.
- Working with both external and internal clients to develop and interrogate project briefs
- Developing appropriate research methodologies for each project
- Managing market research vendors and data analysts
- Ensuring research outputs are delivered on time and to a high standard, presenting research outputs back to clients
- New business development, pitching insight services to external clients
- Refining and documenting research methodologies
- Working with the team to develop new insight service offerings
- Analysing and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative data
- Visualising data and analyzing/ interpret diverse data sets, to uncover themes and insights
- Devising research approaches that deliver against the objectives and constraints of each project
- Communicating themes and insights in a clear and compelling way
- Experience in conducting and or managing commercial customer research projects across multiple markets, methodologies and stakeholders
- Strong project management experience, preferably in the context of research projects
- Knowledge of the market research industry, new developments, latest approaches, etc.
- Experience of working in the healthcare sector, ideally in a customer insight role, is hugely desirable
- Digital marketing and social media listening experience is also beneficial
- Fluency with Powerpoint, Excel