Overview You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting, an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You'll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients. In this role, you will:
- The Sr. Proposal Specialist performs proposal process duties and provides support to Regulatory Consulting Proposals. More specifically:Assists internal personnel with general information about the process and procedures for creating Regulatory Consulting Proposals.
- Point of contact for new Requests for Proposals (RFPs) or revisions.
- Completes initial triage of service/scope of RFPs and Requests for Information (RFIs).
- Reads and analyses all client RFPs ahead of triaging in order to obtain key stakeholders and issues allocation emails.
- Obtains all pertinent essential documents to upload to the TeamShare site; upload draft text and budget which will form the basis of the proposal.
- Works with Regulatory Consulting subject matter experts to prepare and finalize detailed proposal text and budget based on customer requests.
- Maintains internal proposal status report.
- Performs data entry into Salesforce with RFP/revision-specific language and budget information.
- Assists with compiling experience reports for RFIsand formatting them for client use.
- Gathers, complies, and reports daily workload summary to the department.
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring internal operating systems and procedures.
- Leads framing calls. Reads RFPs ahead of calls, coordinates agenda, and leads the call.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or life sciences, or equivalent education and experience.
- CRO experience preferred.
- Knowledge of regulatory a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email, and voicemail.
- Above average attention to detail, accuracy, flexibility, organizational and interpersonal skills, team-oriented and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, to understand and carry out detailed instructions and the ability to work concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project.
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet critical deadlines is necessary.
- Ability to interact with staff from multiple departments.
- Excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills are required.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic