We are looking for patient-inspired, passionate and experienced Neurology Account Managers with demonstrated success in new product launches who are committed to our mission of transforming the lives of patients with unmet needs. The Neurology Account Manager will develop commercial relationship with relevant stakeholders and decision makers in order to maximize product access and sales within key accounts/hospitals identified in the regions. The Neurology Account Manager will possess a high level of clinical aptitude and authentic empathy for patients and caregivers while establishing solution seeking partnerships with all key stakeholders who support these patients and families.
- Assess, establish and maintain contacts to KOLs, Neurologists/Pediatric , Neuropsychiatrist, Pharmacists and other relevant personnel dealing with pediatric and adult epilepsy to win them as customers and prescribers.
- Assess, establish and maintain relationships with formulary decision makers and influencers and negotiate contracts in accordance with the overall territory and country sales strategy.
- Execute local market sales launch plan with specific goals and targets for the successful launch and sales growth of product
- Demonstrate high performance driven by common values of trust, respect, and commitment to winning the right way (culture of compliance)
- Possesses an entrepreneurial approach with a focus on ownership and accountability to maximize individual and Company goals, and establishes open and honest communication with colleagues, peers, and senior leadership
- Maintains exceptional knowledge of: disease state, product, customer, rare/orphan drug market, epilepsy market, competitive products and the broader healthcare market place
- Elaborate a strategy to manage the account and set objectives about the account management (proposed sales volume, investments), targeting and segmentation
- Interact and communicate with the customers on a regular basis to receive useful market intelligence data (protocols, habits, new clinical trials, competitive landscape)
- Promoting the product within legal boundaries according to GW's marketing and sales strategy to reach agreed targets
- Represent our client at national and international events and congresses, when needed, and create a positive image of the company with relevant customer groups.
- Self-dependent planning, organization and execution of local educational sessions for relevant healthcare professionals
- Timely and complete reporting to senior positions and accurate maintenance of the CRM database and of account management
- Actively look for cross-functional collaboration, both within the country and the European Launch Team. Work in close collaboration and in full transparency with the MSL and other personnel.
- Collect and report pharmacovigilance information according to internal SOPs
- Work in line with GDPR law according to client policies
- Effective country language verbal and written communication skills and organizational abilities
- Proficiency in English
- Microsoft Office experience essential (Outlook, Power point, Word, Excel) and Reporting CRM Tools
- Knowledge and understanding of country pharmaceutical regulations and laws
- Ability to travel within territory on a regular basis which will include frequent overnight and weekend travel
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record