Here at Selling Solutions, a critical segment of Syneos Health , we offer innovative promotional and educational resources that deliver customized commercial solutions to the world's leading healthcare companies so they can focus on what they do best; prevent and treat disease.
Discover what our 23,000 employees already know: Syneos Health is an inspiring place to be. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients' lives around the world.
Here at Selling Solutions, a critical segment of Syneos Health, we offer innovative promotional and educational resources that deliver customized commercial solutions to the world's leading healthcare companies so they can focus on what they do best; prevent and treat disease.
We are looking for you as Medical Sales Representative - Respiratory Birmingham, Solihull, Wawickshire, South Worcestshire
In this role you will:
For more information please visit our project website on www.syneoshealth-commercial.com/respiratory-uk
- Proactively sell and promote the assigned product to targeted physicians and healthcare professionals in assigned territory and develop an appropriate territory business plan to positively influence their prescribing habits.
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers in the territory (e.g. high prescribers, thought leaders, nurses, managed care influencers, and pharmacists) to enhance company and/or product loyalty and build the customer's brand.
- Manage territory budget to support sales and marketing activities
- Develop programs to enhance territory sales and build business plans to meet goals. Seek and analyze information on competition, market and industry trends and discern how this could impact the business and adapt to changing conditions
- Proven ability to sell and promote assigned products to targeted healthcare professionals within your territory.
- Demonstrable ability to develop and maintain relationships to enhance loyalty and customer brand.
- Ideally, knowledge in the field of Respiratory diseases - Asthma and COPD would be beneficial.
- Valid driving license
- ABPI certificate
you an excellent salary with a bonus of up to 20% depending on your achievements, a company car or, if preferred, a car allowance and highly competitive additional benefits. Of course, we hire on a permanent contract! WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE