Syneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization. Our company including a Contract Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO), is purpose-built to accelerate customer performance to address modern market realities. Created through the merger of two industry-leading companies INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds with the ability to support customers in more than 110 countries.
As the Launch Lead you will be responsible for supporting the role of the General Manager (GM) and execution of the field team operations services being performed on behalf of our Client. The Program Director oversees the EU launch plan and ensures successful Syneos project implementation across Europe. In this role, you will plan, carry out, and guide projects, programs, processes and initiative implementations, as well as regularly collaborate with key stakeholders to support and contribute to the achievement of business objectives. You'll work with the GM, EU Medical director and other team members as appropriate to develop a consolidated EU launch plan and ensure the success of the project and program implementation by analyzing results, garnering feedback, evaluating metrics, and recommending best practices to capitalize on strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- A degree within a Scientific/Business of Marketing discipline (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English, additional languages are an advantage.
- EU Regional/Country experience commercialising/launching specialist hospital brands in the rare disease segment.
- Ability to understand EU market trends, financial data, customer needs and assess competitive intelligence data.
- Demonstrated commercial ability and business acumen, including strategic and tactical planning and implementation.
- Project Management skills implementiong projects and processes.
- Ability to lead and drive implementation of core processes and develop high performing operational teams.
- Strong scientific acumen and experience in upstream marketing.
- Proven track record of leading EU cross-functional teams and driving business objectives in a matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated understanding and skills in the areas of pricing, reimbursement, and creative product/program development to inform and build an optimized Brand Value proposition.
- Demonstrated record of success in driving new product sales. Strong background in strategic planning and business development.
- Strong self-awareness and ability to positively lead through change management.
- Strong leadership attributes to set direction, generate commitment, balance short and long term needs, constructively resolve issues.
- Effective cross- functional project team leadership and influencing skills.
- Effective interactions with internal & external customers and stakeholders to drive success.