Working closely with the senior lead, the front-end developer will work on a variety of client projects including but not limited to; eDetail interactives, CMS driven websites, eLearning modules, and HTML5 projects. This is a creative-code role requiring a highly versatile approach to development; this requires abilities in all stages of the development cycle from initial concept - UX - wireframe - design - development - testing - deployment.
- Work closely with the lead developer to produce a wide variety of interactive projects
- General coding in HTML/Jscript/CSS etc
- Work with the account teams to interrogate briefs so deliverables are clear and milestones met
- Amend artwork independently, using Adobe CC suite
- QC work before sending back to the account team
- Undertake full browser stack testing for interactive projects using prescribed testing scripts
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply with your updated CV now.
- Prior UX experience would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of WordPress/Drupal etc.
- Passionate/enthusiastic front-end developer with fast, clean hand-coding ability
- Comfortable collaborating with strategists, creatives, project managers, IA/UX, designers and other developers
- Ability in working to a waterfall methodology