The primary purpose of this role, in conjunction with the MD, is to set objectives for the PR business, cultivate and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders, and to coach team members to success.
As a PR Director, you would be expected to lead and provide strategic counsel to multiple teams, driving high levels of satisfaction among clients and seek out new business opportunities.
- Apply an expert level of scientific, commercial and strategic expertise to act as true partner to clients
- Provide senior support to account teams on client discussions where appropriate and leads client satisfaction
- See beyond client's immediate needs to advise at a higher level of strategic thinking including integrated communications
- Set and maintains excellent levels of client service and instill this within the PR team
- Network in the communications and healthcare sector to build peer relations and contacts that can foster added value for our clients and business offering and grow BD opportunities
- Oversee and lead across the company in the development of new commercial opportunities with new and existing clients
- Oversee multiple account teams, including the establishment and maintenance of quality standards, cost efficiency and working practices
- Provide senior counsel on strategic direction, growth and development, financial and resource management, and delivery across the PR group teams
- Ensure annual client revenue targets are achieved
- Drive alignment across client teams, ensuring appropriate servicing and delivery standards
- Lead on new business pitches and proposals/ leading on opportunities for growth with existing clients.
- Periodically reviews the team structure and clients' needs and adjust accordingly
- Manage career development of PR team to ensure maximum productivity
- Connect regularly with US counterparts to identify cross working opportunities and alignment of PR brands across geographies
- Degree educated with extensive healthcare PR experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) as well as presentation abilities
- Ability to flex style according to the needs of clients and teams
- Exposure to Global accounts
- Excellent financial and commercial acumen
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with plan execution
- Proactive and solution focused