Kinapse, a Syneos Health™ company, is a leading advisory and operational solutions provider to the global life sciences industry. The Company delivers its services across the full clinical and commercialization continuum and across global markets, collaborating with its biopharmaceutical customers to improve patients' lives. Through a unique Advise - Build - Operate Model, Kinapse delivers quantifiable business benefits and operational success. Headquartered in the UK, Kinapse has more than 600 staff located in Europe, India and the U.S. Learn more at kinapse.com.
Reporting to Head of HR and working closely with the wider HR team, Executive Committee members and other senior staff. You will be responsible for driving the growth, development, motivation, and optimal performance of Kinapse colleagues, through advice, initiatives and interventions to build engagement, support personal development, effective learning, education and training. Additionally you will enhance communications, motivation, performance management and career development.
You will be a key managerial member of Kinapse's HR team. You will offer trusted and pragmatic advice to senior staff and be the key contact point into the wider Syneos Health organization determining what wider Syneos talent development and employee engagement opportunities should be introduced to Kinapse and facilitating their introduction.
- Ensuring effective learning, education and training.
- According to business priorities, design interventions to foster learning at an individual or group level, including for program, management, leadership and executive leadership teams.
- Build engagement through shaping communication in the organization, and actively communicating with colleagues at an organizational level.
- Provide advice and create interventions to improve the effectiveness of Kinapse's performance management system, practices and processes.
- Working with line and HR leaders, support the further development of Kinapse career development approaches.
- Academic or significant experience-derived background in learning, development and training.
- Active champion of realising human potential.
- Excellent relationship-building, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Lives the Kinapse values; respectful, confidential, open communicator.
- Background in HR, or in occupational psychology, and/ or significant line management experience would be helpful.