Overview Head of Market Access - UKLocation:
London, UKYou're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Head of Market Access plays a pivotal role across the EMEA commercial organisation, co leading payer value, development of Pricing and Reimbursement and Market Access strategy. Role Profile:
- Responsible for developing and overseeing all European Market Access activities
- Develop and implement effective Market Access strategies to ensure a successful product launch
- Provide strategic direction on Market Access pathways for a variety of products across the Commercial business
- Develop and implement effective launch strategy, bringing assets from pre-launch to post launch
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to local EMEA markets
- Working closely with local markets to develop and implement strategies to secure, sustain and optimise pricing, access and reimbursement
- Provide strategic leadership and recommendations on local initiatives to optimise pricing across markets and maximise long term profitability
- Ensure local market access needs are collected and communicated across the Commercial leadership team
- Maintain an up to date understanding of local European payer needs and monitor future competitive/ regulatory/pricing landscape in order to proactively adapt the Commercial strategy to emerging trends in the reimbursement and drug pricing landscape
- Ensure that the local EMEA Market Access activities comply with regulatory agencies, public policies/ guidelines and with corporate policies and procedures
- Working with senior leaders across Syneos Health business units to ensure integration and client alignment
- Effectively building relationships with internal teams, senior stakeholders and clients
Job Requirements Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Make your work matter everywhere.
- Higher Degree (or foreign degree equivalent) in business or life sciences related field
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in consulting management in the life sciences, pharmaceutical/biotech consulting industry
- Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement experience at Director level
- EU5 experience at a minimum
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation and business development skills
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)