A career with Syneos Health Commercial Solutions delivers unmatched autonomy and agility in this dynamic Life Science industry. You'll stay at the forefront of your field whether your talents lie in sales, medical affairs, healthcare communications, consulting or commercial operations and leadership. You'll take on and solve the industry's toughest challenges as part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical accelerator.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our growing team. You will have overall accountability for ensuring efficient integration and implementation of business requirements for delivery of the Commercial elements of Lab to Life programmes.
- Assisting the Commercial Lead in the oversight and management of the project on a day-to-day basis to deliver in line with agreed project plans
- Working closely with the Syneos Health cross functional teams, effectively managing multiple timelines, sequential liabilities and interdependencies within the core engagement model
- Working with appropriate interfaces in the core engagement model, providing routine reports and updates to Commercial Lead, for both milestone and budget documentation
- Design, plan and provide support for Commercial strategy and tactical deliverables for the Syneos/Client partnership, both supporting and directing Syneos Health team members as part of the core engagement team
- Facilitating development of scope, deliverables, resource requirements and action plans
- Implementing project process improvements and governance requirements
- Assessing, documenting and optimizing processes both within the integrated team and outwardly with relevant steering groups, regions, entities, etc.
- Communicating effectively with all internal and external programme stakeholders.
- Tracking necessary data to support Strategic Account Management.
- A degree within a scientific discipline (or equivalent)
- Background within the pharmaceutical industry, experience within Account Management would be desired but not essential
- Ability to document, design and optimise processes and work flows.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels in the organization and adapt information delivery based on audience.
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be able to multitask and work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills.