You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developedand commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
As a member of Syneos Global Commercial Recruitment Services (GCRS) Management Team, you will lead a team of Regional Recruitment Account Managers and Sourcing specialists while reporting to the VP of Global Commercial Talent. You will develop and execute sourcing, assessment and full cycle recruitment strategies for all EU positions across Syneos Health Commercial. This includes responsibility for Client Account Management and individual responsibility for executive search of commercial leadership for several countries within the EU. In addition, this role will be critical in building and growing Syneos Health’s Selling Solutions/Commercial Recruitment practice directly to our clients.
- Lead, Manage and Coach a multi-country Recruitment team while partnering at the executive level with key commercial leadership and internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop regionally focused sourcing and assessment strategies for your area of business
- Lead Management and Executive searches within your geographical and business unit
- Participate in Business Development, support of Commercial Solutions opportunities to present recruitment and talent solutions.
- Manage assigned client account relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop strong business relationships with internal and external customers, commercial leadership, colleagues and candidates in the Sales, Field Medical and Market Access specialties.
- Develop strategy and utilize a variety of recruitment tactics to attract and assess diverse talent for multiple specialty areas
- Develop and maintain consistent relationships with professional organizations and sales, healthcare focused networking associations to attract qualified talent and develop specialized candidate pipelines.
- Participate in assessment centers and hiring events as well as professional networking events to increase candidate pool and employment branding.
- Oversee and drive employment advertising and branding opportunities on Job Boards and conduct active sourcing of Internal and External Resume Databases.
- Build candidate networks in targeted geographies and skill sets
- Create strategic talent partnership with internal and external management team to ensure best practices and optimum assessment strategies by project.
- Develop and execute programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse work force
- Accurately utilize, manage and present data from Applicant Tracking System to internal and external clients.
- Drive business through business analytics and metrics and reporting including quality, and quantity reporting and project reports that help guide business decisions.
- Proactively partners with all levels of management to develop Project specific recruiting program based on short and long-term staffing plans while consulting to define and ensure best practice hiring and compliance.
- Manages and participates in the development of the annual corporate recruiting budget
- Coordination and management of internal project based talent including referrals
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- A degree within a Business related discipline (or equivalent)
- Substantial experience within recruitment or talent acquisition and demonstrable success within the executive search or staffing industry
- Knowledge of EU Country specific labor laws and recruitment models
- Proven performance as a first line manager of high performing recruitment team
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry or related biotechnology preferred, with strong preference for Contract Commercial, contract sales or contract research organization
- Experience overseeing management sourcing and sales staffing within medical sales preferred
- Proven track-record demonstrating full-life cycle recruiting for multidisciplinary positions preferably within a Life Science organization, utilizing executive search methods, i.e. networking, cold calling, researching, database mining etc.
- Experience recruiting across geographical countries and divisions of organization
- Professional demeanor along with a strong business acumen
- Excellent organisational skills and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Must have a strategic mindset
- Sound understanding and use of Applicant Tracking Technologies
- Experience in a professional, life science services, staffing or solutions organization
- Broad talent acquisition experience across multidisciplinary skills including Sales, field medical, market access and other commercial functions preferred.
- Combination of Staffing Industry, Corporate TA and Executive Search experiences
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical and related life science industry
- Ability to manage, lead and energize a remote team members
- Experience managing a field based, sales recruitment team
- Ability to manage client relationships and presentation to executive level internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English with preference for fluency in either German, Spanish, French or Italian.