Syneos Health maintains a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. We take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion.
We demand the best from our people but in return we offer a creative environment designed to allow you to be yourself and achieve your potential. We also offer unparalleled career development opportunities and brilliant benefits.
The primary function of the Senior Designer is to help create beautifully crafted, useful, informative, compelling, intuitive visual experiences – across a wide range of projects and channels.
You’ll be skilled in using the Adobe CC Suite. You have a passion for design; you’re pro-active and are looking to grow within a multi-disciplinary team with in-house capabilities across art, copy, digital and design.
Your passion for design is infectiously obvious. When you see something visually brilliant – say a GIF, an illustration, a sculpture – you kick yourself and ask: ‘Why didn’t I create that?’ Slipshod, lazy, layouts give you sleepless nights.
Given the full range of services provided by Syneos Health, you need to be able to manage several projects within strict deadlines, whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail.
- Work with the core creative team (Creative Director, Copywriters, Designers, Front-end Developers, Motion-graphics Designers) to originate and develop pitch concepts
- Interpret existing brand guidelines and suggest ways they could be refreshed in response to clients’ briefsPresent and promote stand-out creative work
- Bring original thinking and added value to brainstorms
- Understand and implement direction from the art/copy and development teams – in-line with project objectives
- Clearly communicate project status, progress and time requirements with the Creative Services Manager, Creative Director, and other senior team members
- Provide marker and Mac visuals – including video storyboards, design layouts, and creative treatments
- Uncover and share interesting trends and developments in design on any platform
- Monitor trends in the health and wellness space
- A good understanding and ability of setting up projects to go to print
- Strong integrated design experience; agency background essential
- A portfolio demonstrating a breadth of work and strong conceptual thinking
- Skilled in using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and MS Office and PowerPoint
- High levels of attention to detail, patience and flexibility
- The desire to challenge the way HCPs (Health Care Providers) and patients interact with health and wellness brands
- Ambitious with an open mind and strong work ethic