Syneos Health PR Group is currently seeking an enthusiastic, proactive individual to support one of our key accounts as a Senior Account Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone coming from a healthcare PR agency, who is keen to further develop their career and broaden their expertise.
As Senior Account Manager, you will typically manage client relationships; contribute to successful work flow, processes and tactical execution. Furthermore, you will act as a role model and mentor to other staff members.
- Contribute to quality client-service; ensuring work is of an excellent standard in order to meet/exceed client expectations.
- Translate client business needs into communications action steps with solution-oriented focus.
- Be responsible for budget management on accounts and keep abreast of budget issues; always ensuring account profitability.
- Provide day to day strategic PR and scientific counsel to clients.
- Deliver counsel and strategy for corporate healthcare and product related campaigns.
- Help support, mentor and motivate staff members; always leading by example.
- Assist in the proactive management of projects using their resources and collaborating across the inVentiv team.
- Actively participate in new business development when required.
- Life sciences degree
- Ethical healthcare PR experience, preferably in an agency model
- Solid, proven writing skills and abilities
- Strong willingness and confidence to interact with, challenge, and gain the trust of senior clients
- Aptitude for thinking openly and creatively; sharing those creative ideas with clients and colleagues
- Demonstrates industry and media knowledge – by understanding healthcare sector trends (EU)
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly accountable and organised with excellent time management skills.