Here at Syneos Health, we are looking to take on a Project Coordinator to join one of exciting project teams supporting the launch of an Orphan drug. In this role you will work collaboratively with the European team and support all relevant stakeholders. This role is focused on contributing to the operational success of the European project team and will play a key role in project tracking, contract administration and management as well as act as a point of contact for the team.
- Track the implementation process for all country projects, including hub/client reviews and approvals
- Work with in-country Project Coordinators to manage all project contracts, including vendor and financial tracking
- Take ownership and maintain key Pan-European team trackers including recruitment, on boarding and training
- Support in the on-boarding of new team members
- Help develop, plan, organize hub activities in close collaboration with the Project Lead and Programme Manager
- Manage specific projects independently (team events, business meetings, etc.) following a detailed briefing
- Support the hub team with project administrative help ( project approvals, requests, purchase orders, etc.)
- Coordinate queries between the field based team and the hub team and ensure sharing of information/best practices
- Provide insight to increase efficiency, effectiveness and profitability
- Provide support to events/meeting organization.
- A degree within a scientific discipline (or equivalent)
- Significant experience in office administration including external vendor management/contract management
- Significant project management experience and ability to work with different stakeholders both internally and externally
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PPT and Word)
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and written
- Strong team player, with collaborative approach to problem solving
- Ideally previous PC experience in the pharmaceutical/or other relevant sector
- Experience in work within an international environment
- Ability to maintain high level of ethical and compliance standards.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally when required.