Syneos Health is pleased to announce the build of two new high-performance teams. The first is a European Commercial Respiratory Specialist Team, the second is a European Medical and Scientific Liaison team.
Our partner is a private equity backed specialty company, who has recently acquired their 1st asset from a top 10 pharma company. An exciting brand with proven patient benefits and a highly competitive profile. Ambitions are high and additional acquisitions are on the near horizon. It could not be a more exciting time to support a company taking their first step into market.
Syneos Health is looking for entrepreneurial individuals who have the drive, ambition and pathfinder spirit, to build the future success of our partners organisation.
• Recruit, coach and counsel a high-performance team of Respiratory Specialists
• Prepare a country/cluster plan to deliver flawless execution of the overarching strategic plan
• Deliver/exceed performance targets for the designated target market within agreed budgets and timescales
• Foster, encourage and nurture an entrepreneurial culture
• Create business cases where opportunities which require additional investment are identified and successfully deliver on the opportunity
• Drive sales force excellence by establishing strong lines of communication and support channels within the team, with a particular emphasis on sharing best practice and driving the highest standards of execution
• Collaborate with MSL team and ensure insights provided are converted into winning strategies
• A minimum of 3 years experience, in a 1st line commercial leadership role, within both a primary and secondary care environment
• Experience building and driving high performance primary and or secondary care teams with proven sales success
• Experience launching new brands and/or relaunching re-formulated or repositioned brands
• Respiratory therapeutic area experience
• A self starter who is willing to roll up their sleeves and lead from the front
• An outstanding communicator with proven leadership experience
• Excellent planning and organisation, financial management, operational capability and business acumen
• A strong understanding of the best principles of alliance management