The Commercial Programme Manager is responsible for overseeing the progress on key strategic projects for the organization. In this role, you will plan, carry out, and guide projects, programmes, processes, and initiative implementations, as well as regularly collaborate with key stakeholders to support and contribute to the achievement of business objectives. You'll evaluate the impact and success of project and program implementation by analysing results, evaluating metrics, and recommending best practices to capitalize on strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Reporting into the VP Project Operations, the Commercial Programme Manager will work closely and directly with the client’s commercial team and Syneos Health cross-functional teams, and is accountable to that client for effectively managing the multiple timelines, sequential liabilities, and interdependencies within the core engagement model.
- The Commercial Programme Manager works with appropriate interfaces in the core engagement model, providing routine reports and updates to the Syneos Commercial Lead and Client, for both milestone and budget documentation. You CPM will be accountale for the design, planning and milestone support for commercial strategy and tactical deliverables for the Syneos/Client partnership, both supporting and directing Syneos Health team members as part of the core engagement team.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of project(s) having an internal focus from initiation through delivery. Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project while adhering to budget, scope and schedule requirements.
- Supports commercial and core team leads in the facilitation of workshops and business meetings
- Consults, reports, and measures the business impact of senior-level cross-functional teams in implementing complex strategic initiative programmes
- Creates, delivers, and implements solutions by developing and building tools and templates to support business objectives and initiatives
- Translates strategic planning business vision into action plans with deliverables
- Contributes to a collaborative team approach by partnering with leaders throughout the organization and helping create innovative solutions
- Prepares and conducts business programme reviews with senior management at each phase of the programme
- Communicates program status via strategic initiative reporting dashboard
- Miscellaneous administrative help such as meeting scheduling, planning and logistic as well as other ad hoc requests as needed
- Monitors and improves business process’
- A Degree within a scientific discipline is required (or equivalent)
- Substantial project and/or account management experience highly preferred
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Great quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as an ability to successfully drive projects involving various internal groups and multiple levels of management
- Cross-functional project management experience with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced team environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments
- Excellent organizational skills, with a high attention to detail
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Possesses in-depth understanding of the application of principles, concepts, practices and standards
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
- Knowledge using Microsoft office programmes as well as a strong understanding of Microsoft Project and Excel required
- SharePoint experience preferred
- Financial acumen and budget management skills.