The key purpose of this role is to deliver the highest quality management information to help monitor and drive business performance
This is a brilliant opportunity for a meticulous and driven individual who is keen to further their career and take on new challenges. You will be responsible for providing a first class finance service that is responsive to the needs of the business and managers.
- Ensure the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of all financial information and analysis.
- Produce monthly management accounts and supporting analysis for all group companies and trading divisions within Syneos Health Comms on time and to the highest possible standard.
- Manage detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts and major profit and loss lines including fixed assets (capital and depreciation), accruals and prepayments, accrued and deferred income, cash balances including FX movements, VAT (including returns).
- Prepare regular cash flow forecasts to ensure the cash balances, particularly FX balances, are being managed correctly and are sufficient to meet future obligations.
- Produce and maintain detailed records of income and profitability by division and by client and present this information to FD.
- Carry out cost analysis and comparisons to budget including salaries and other staff costs, professional fees, bank charges and interest.
- Assist with the budget process including working with operating divisions to determine the inputs/assumptions based on historic/current data.
- Manage the intercompany process both internally and with sister agencies.
- Assist the FD in annual audit and any ad hoc internal reporting.
- Assist the Commercial team on an "as needed" basis
- Manage the intercompany process both internally and with sister agencies
- FQ/PQ with strong accounting experience, preferably within an advertising/media agency
- Paprika experience is desirable
- Intermediate Excel
- Excellent attention to detail