Syneos Health PR Group are looking for a passionate, energised Account Director who cares about people and patients, and takes immense pride in delivering great creative and compelling work that drives change. You will work across an exciting and variable portfolio of healthcare clients spanning a variety of therapy areas such as Oncology, Fertility and Diabetes!
An individual in this role is treated as a leader in the organization and will manage client relationships and internal teams, oversee work flow and processes for PR, lead strategic planning, work on and oversee tactical execution, manage brand planning and business development, and manage the budgeting and accounting process.
- Deliver quality client-service; ensuring work is of an excellent standard in order to meet/exceed client expectations.
- Translate client business needs into communications action steps with solution-oriented focus.
- Be responsible for budget management on accounts and keep abreast of budget issues; always ensuring account profitability.
- Provide counsel and strategy for corporate healthcare and product related campaigns.
- Help support, mentor and motivate staff members; always leading by example.
- Actively participate in new business development, presentations and proposals; identifying any prospects.
- Contribute to the management of the PR agency.
- Educated to degree level
- Extensive healthcare public relations experience with progressive job responsibilities
- Agency experience or the equivalent experience with an agency model / in house
- Demonstrated results in public relations work, client service and account leadership
- Passion for both traditional and digital communications
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with plan execution
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly accountable and organized with excellent time management skills