Discover what our 23.000 employees already know: Syneos Health is an inspiring place to be. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Medical Sales Representative – Respiratory
England, Wales and Northern Ireland
Syneos Health is delighted to support our global partner Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK), one of the largest pharmaceutical companies worldwide, in the promotion of a well-established product for the treatment of Asthma and COPD.
Here at Selling Solutions, a critical segment of Syneos Health, we offer innovative promotional and educational resources that deliver customized commercial solutions to the world's leading healthcare companies so they can focus on what they do best; prevent and treat disease.
• Proactively sell and promote assigned GSK product to targeted physicians and healthcare professionals in assigned territory and develop an appropriate territory business plan to positively influence their prescribing habits.
• Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers in the territory (e.g. high prescribers, thought leaders, nurses, managed care influencers, and pharmacists) to enhance company and/or product loyalty and build GSK’s brand.
• Develop programs to enhance territory sales and build business plans to meet goals. Seek and analyse information on competition, market and industry trends and discern how this could impact the business and adapt to changing conditions
• Ability to work effectively as part of a cross-functional team
• Basic understanding of account management principles and philosophies
• Basic understanding of NHS structure, policies, drivers in line with their local health economy
• Positive mind set with the ability to work in a complex and ever changing environment
• Good understanding of IT systems and ability to learn and adapt to new processes in a timely manner
In addition to a very competitive salary we offer a company car for private use, pension and life insurance, as well as access to more than £1,500 of professional development. We are an ideal platform for your further career growth.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
Apply today for our Medical Sales Representative Position – Respiratory!