Overview Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 24,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This role will be responsible to support and deliver analytical and reporting services to pharmaceutical field sales teams to ensure the interpretation of customer, territory, and sales intelligence to drive field effectiveness through reporting dashboards, market and sales area analysis. This role also supports developing, through quantitative analysis, multi-country territory alignments, market territory and sales area insights. This role will also support business development pitches with market and territory alignment analysis in multiple countries
- Support in understanding business reporting objectives and co-ordinating activity plans
- Participate in Targeting & Alignment design discussions and data requirements, with responsibility for developing excel analysis and templates for alignment creation and adjustments according to country requirements
- Perform quality control functions on all deliverables including standard and ad hoc reports.
- Independently create reports using excel and reporting software platforms
- Support the design of sales reporting initiatives, including development and maintenance of project requirements, timelines, and status reporting documentation
- Ability to work independently to process information and data to create analysis, insights and trend. Analysing regional and territory performance, efficiencies, and areas for sales improvement for nominated products
- Ability to develop and articulate process workflow that describe inputs, output, and timeline activities to completion
- Other projects as deemed necessary by the EU analytics and reporting manager
- Minimum of 3 years analytics & reporting experience in support of client or internal business unit, preferably in Pharmaceutical Sales environment or healthcare consulting environment
- Experience in researching European pharmaceutical markets
- Experience in multi-country targeting and segmentation models (workload modelling)
- Strong and proven MS Office/Excel experience.
- Experience in building and interpreting business performance KPIs
- Experience across multiple reporting tool such as Qlik, Tableau and datasets such as IQVIA (IMS), GERS and in-house market data
- Strong analytical, mathematical and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication both written and oral in supporting business unit Consultative approach in interacting with functional areas including sales, sales systems and field operations teams
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry!