Syneos Health maintains a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. We take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion.
We demand the best from our people but in return we offer a creative environment designed to allow you to be yourself and achieve your potential. We also offer unparalleled career development opportunities and brilliant benefits.
The primary function of the Presentation Designer is to help present our creative and strategic thinking to clients in the most captivating and credible way. Or in other words - make us, and our work look amazing!
- Produce high-end presentations to support our creative and client services teams, primarily Medical Education
- Tell visual stories that consistently push the boundaries of presentations
- Participate in a wide range of projects and pitches where presentation design skills are required
- Be part of game changing events
- Mentor and monitor client services teams on best-practice usage
- Create and standardise Powerpoint templates and Master slides to promote our work and our business with impact and credibility
- Understand the requirements of each presentation, including deadlines, presentation display type, audience profile and the desired project outcome
- Establish the appropriate design style and format for each presentation
- Agree workflow and timelines with client services teams and Head of Studio
- Ensure consistency.
- Proof slides for accuracy and brand integrity
- Test all functionality and technical requirements of each presentation
- Work to schedule and accommodate frequent last-minute changes
- Strong Powerpoint design experience - preferably in an agency setting
- A high level of proficiency across the Adobe CC suite - including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A high level of proficiency across After Effects and Premiere is highly desirable.
- Experience delivering events and being part of
- Ability to oversee and help manage presentation design process in collaboration with client services teams
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- High levels of attention to detail, resilience and flexibility