Syneos Health is pleased to announce the build of two new high-performance teams. The first is a European Commercial Respiratory Specialist Team, the second is a European Medical and
Scientific Liaison team.
Our partner is a private equity backed specialty company, who has recently acquired their 1st asset from a top 10 pharma company. An exciting brand with proven patient benefits and a highly competitive profile. Ambitions are high and additional acquisitions are on the near horizon. It could not be a more exciting time to support a company taking their first step into market.
Syneos Health is looking for entrepreneurial individuals who have the drive, ambition and pathfinder spirit, to build the future success of our partner’s organisation.
- Support the European Sales Director to drive sales force effectiveness and maximize the impact of the field team
- Provide analytical and operational support to commercial leadership in order to optimise performance in the field
- Support tactical implementation of the field teams across Europe including field force sizing, targeting and territory alignments
- Support the tracking of field team execution and performance against project KPIs both quantitative and qualitative
- Provide support for the preparation of business reviews and annual strategic and operational plans
- Add value by developing actionable recommendations to Sales Leadership to support and grow the business
- Act as operational liaison between the European Sales Director and the internal support teams and support resolution of any operational challenges
- Collaborate on incentive compensation plan design and oversee plan administration
- Support tracking and adherence to the overall project budget
- Pharma or biotech background
- Intellectually agile with an entrepreneurial spirit – able to grasp the significance and exploit the full term opportunity associated with the business
- Experience in strategic business partnering or consulting preferred
- Self starter who can work from own initiative
- Able to deliver to tight timelines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player and the ability to forge solutions orientated networks both internally and
- externally in a matrix organisation
- Ability to anticipate current and future customer needs and deliver effective solutions
- Hands-on experience working on CRM packages
- Excellent technical capabilities in the use of MS Office. Advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English, ideally a second European language
Work here matters everywhere
Syneos Health are searching for individuals who believe that they make a difference and their
work matters - We look forward to hearing from you!