Syneos Health maintains a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn and grow as a member of a talented and multidisciplinary team. We take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion.
We want the best from our people but in return we offer a creative environment designed to allow you to be yourself and achieve your potential. We also offer unparalleled career development opportunities and brilliant benefits.
As a Project Administrator you will play a vital role in driving this project forward from planning to implementation. You will log, manage and analyses information on the progress using Excel as well as other bespoke databases.
- Assisting the Commercial Lead and Project Manager in the oversight and management of the project on a day-to-day basis to deliver in line with agreed project plans.
- Administrative and coordination support for Commercial Lead team
- Liaising directly with client / partner on the coordination of joint activities and schedules
- Leading the Quality Control process for internal and external teams and project deliverables – driving consistency and effective implementation
- Developing reporting packs for internal and external board level stakeholders providing detailed data on project status, budget and financial analysis.
- Deliverable, dependency, risk and issue tracking ensuring quality management control assurance.
- Implementing project process improvements and governance requirements.
- Arranging meetings and workshops while documenting discussions and outcomes, cascading the information to all concerned.
- Shared portal management.
- Managing other administrative tasks as and when they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required
- Strong administration skills in a fast paced global organisation is essential
- Experience working on administrative activities such as travel bookings, diary management and arranging meetings
- Ideally previous experience working in the pharmaceutical or other relevant sector
- Experience working within an international environment
- Significant experience in office administration
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in meeting and event organisation
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- An excellent eye for detail
- A true team player with an open and flexible mindset and a collaborative approach to problem solving.