Discover what our 23.000 employees already know: Syneos Health is an inspiring place to be. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.
Syneos Health is delighted to support one of the largest pharmaceutical companies worldwide, in the promotion of a well-established product for the treatment of Asthma.
- The role of the Key Account Manager will be to deliver market access and uptake by effectively applying account management principles
- The Primary responsibility is the development and leadership of local key account plans that result in creating and/or maintaining optimal market access, including re/positioning on local formularies and guidelines (where appropriate) within the local health economy and then drive uptake of the medicine
- The target audience will include CCG/HB and Secondary Care customers within the local health economy
- Expertise and knowledge within the Respiratory Disease Area
- Current working knowledge of the NHS environment including local and national healthcare policy drivers in order to understand the customer’s priorities and needs
- Evidence of selling, negotiating and influencing through outstanding clinical and payer advocacy development
- Evidence of strong outcomes through patient focused selling skills
- Capability to consistently and skilfully apply comprehensive knowledge (scientific, medical and economic) that provides value to customers and builds trust
- Evidence of working across a complex and disparate stakeholder group to achieve a common goal