About Syneos Health
Syneos Health maintains a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. We take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion.
We demand the best from our people but in return we offer a creative environment designed to allow you to be yourself and achieve your potential. We also offer unparalleled career development opportunities and brilliant benefits.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with client account team (Advertising).
- Meet with the account teams on a regular basis to discuss WIP.
- Ability to identify and respond accordingly to overspends, or jobs with similar issues.
- Support client account teams with their day to day requirements.
- The ability to educate account team, teaching how to use the system, to help them.
- Maintain and monitor the WIP & Deferred balances using Paprika.
- To ensure that jobs are billed within schedule and chasing outstanding purchase orders.
- Provide monthly ad hoc reports
- Work as a team with the other project accountants, but also take full ownership of projects when required.
- Setting up new jobs and clients on the system
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Working knowledge of WIP
- Paprika experience (desirable)
- Intermediate Excel
- Experience working in a similar agency setting within advertising/PR/media