Territory: United Kingdom
As a Syneos Health Commercial Manager you will be joining an elite team in a company that has been purpose-built for today’s biopharmaceutical business - to accelerate the delivery of new therapies to patients.
- The Commercial Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of the Country Commercial Plan, promoting the drug in the space of HIV according to the product strategy to achieve KPIs and sales targets.
- Focus on the broader commercial strategy and to develop and implement clinic business cases and selling strategies for Key Account Customers/Clinics and referral networks.
- Develop business/clinical networks supporting Medical advocacy and key opinion leader plans, including medical experts from customer or academic communities.
- Be responsible for continually meeting with targeted customers to maintain current understanding of their needs and expectations and to proactively influence customer-buying decisions, according to set guidelines and regulations.
- Attend meetings and training sessions; be responsible for keeping the gained medical and business knowledge level up to highest standard. The position will also be responsible for the complete administrative requirements and comply with guidelines and policies as set forth by line manager and company as a whole.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable level of experience.
- Sales experience in a specialist market, preferably as Key Account Manager in rare disease setting.
- Experience in the HIV space would be ideal, but broader infectious disease, HCV, Virology or immunology is required as a minimum.
- Ability to access funding for new and existing drugs, with a demonstrable understanding of funding processes as well as the ability to navigate complex environments, negotiate, influence relevant decision-makers.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to travel extensively across the region.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)