OverviewWe are seeking an experienced Medical Director to join our client; a European-based specialty pharmaceutical company, to support the launch of 3 new secondary care/hospital products.
• Developing and implementing Strategic Medical Plans ensuring that Medical Affairs contribute valuable strategic input to commercial plans.
• To collaborate and partner with national business partners to ensure that medical activities are aligned with national business-related strategic plans, as well as those of European and Global Medical Affairs.
• Serve as a standing member on strategic teams including the country leadership team and the Regional/Global Medical Affairs Leadership team.
• Ensure that MSLs’ Medical plans implementation plans are executed efficiently, and that resourcing, skills, and capabilities are appropriate to meet needs.
• Provide leadership, line management, and development for the MSLs and other medical affairs staff members.
• Track record of success in Medical Affairs
• Certified Medical Signatory
• Management experience of medical teams & significant numbers of medical/scientific staff
• Therapeutic experience in perioperative, anesthesia care, or critical care units would be advantageous
• Personable, collaborative, and team-oriented approach with the ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
In addition to this, we are looking for people who are highly motivated, passionate, success-driven, have a “hands-on attitude” and who want to be a part of building a new European specialty pharmaceutical company