As a member of Syneos Health Communications Talent Acquisition team, the Contractor, Recruiting Associate(RA) will have responsibility for supporting the Talent Acquisition team in the sourcing and screening of qualified individuals for key roles across assigned geography and specialty area of Advertising, Medical Communications and Public Relations. The Recruiting Associate partners with Researcher/Sourcing Team and works with the full cycle Recruiters to identify target candidate populations and utilize computer search, cold calling, and networking techniques to identify candidates meeting desired criteria.
This position will entail the following responsibilities as well as other responsibilities as assigned with the three key areas of focus;
- Sourcing & Researching
- Talent Screening and Assessment
- Recruiting Operational Support Activities (Travel, Logistics, Interview Management, Candidate Care, etc.)
- Utilizing all recruitment tools in order to source, identify and pre-qualify or re-qualify specific skill sets of professionals for priority positions as determined daily/weekly;
- Database mining (Indeed, CareerBuilder, etc.)
- Utilizes social network sites such as LinkedIn for sourcing and networking for new candidates
- Candidate prequalification and interview coordination
- ATS/CRM database searches and updating
- Generate leads and referrals through the qualification process
- Drive sourcing and candidate flow initiatives for area of responsibility/geography based on Management determinations
- Perform candidate reference checks
- Identify Academics, Associations, and Societies etc for different specialties
- Develop and execute targeted recruiting strategies to identify top talent for all internal and external positions for assigned business unit
- Manage low volume full life cycle responsibilities from sourcing/advertising through final offers.
- Develop strong business relationships with internal and external customers, as well as candidates and recruiting colleagues.
- Proactively Manage/Coach Candidate and Hiring Manager Relationships.
- Duties and responsibilities may vary based on client demands and business needs.
Education Required: 4-year degree and/or equivalent related industry experience
- Minimum of 2+ years prior experience in a Recruiting or Staffing Operations or Recruiting/Sourcing role.
- Knowledge of ATS and Web based recruiting tools to include Social media
- Perform advanced web/database queries and Boolean searches
- Able to develop rapport with others and work in a team environment
- Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results
- Perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change
- Prior experience in sourcing/recruiting/staffing with direct candidate interaction within pharmaceutical/staffing environment
- Must have demonstrated experience to source, recruit, and qualify candidates/leads
- Proficiency in Internet applications, major job boards and demonstrated knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
At Syneos Health Communications, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?#LI-MT1