OverviewThe Recruiting Manager, European Communications, working with the Head of Talent Acquisition, Communications, will lead a team of Recruiters and Sourcing specialists for our European Communications team. You will have responsibility to manage and develop the current recruitment team as well as individual responsibility for the full life-cycle recruitment for employees from entry-level to leadership roles across Syneos Communications Europe.
• Working closely with the Head, Talent Acquisition Head on with the recruitment needs for the European Communication business as well as managing and developing the recruitment team
• Develop regionally focused sourcing and assessment strategies for the European business
• Lead Management and Executive searches within the European Communications business
• Create strategic talent partnership with internal and external management team to ensure best practices and optimum assessment strategies by project
• Develop strategy and utilise a variety of recruitment tactics to attract and assess diverse talent for multiple specialty areas
• Develop and maintain consistent relationships with professional organisations, healthcare-focused networking associations to attract qualified talent and develop specialised candidate pipeline
• Effectively coach hiring managers on interview and selection process
• Participate in assessment centres and hiring events as well as professional networking events to increase candidate pool and employment branding.
• Oversee and drive employment advertising and branding opportunities on Job Boards and conduct active sourcing of Internal and external resume databases.
• Proactively build talent pipelines of diverse talent related to current openings and potential new business initiatives in targeted geographies and skillsets
• Develop and execute programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce
• Drive business through business analytics and metrics and reporting including quality, and quantity reporting and project reports that help guide business decisions
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
• Experience recruiting in PR, digital, marketing or advertising space a must with experience within healthcare a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• Full-cycle recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment
• Experience recruiting across Europe
• Experience managing teams
• Proven track-record demonstrating full-life cycle recruiting for multidisciplinary positions preferably within a Life Sciences organisation
• Strong relationship building skills and the ability to interact with candidates and leadership at all levels
• Sound understanding and use of applicate tracking technologies preferably People Fluent and Talemetry
At Syneos Health Communications, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)