About Syneos Health
Syneos Health maintains a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. We take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion.
We demand the best from our people but in return we offer a creative environment designed to allow you to be yourself and achieve your potential. We also offer unparalleled career development opportunities and benefits.
This role would suit an individual with a multi-disciplinary design background who is always up to date with creative technology and its different uses.
The Creative Technology Lead works closely with all disciplines in the creative team to deliver the best possible use of the latest offerings to improve user experiences on any platform: physical, digital or both.
- Supports the Director of European Omnichannel Delivery to propose and deliver highly complex and technically innovative Creative Technology solutions to the account teams and their clients
- Responsible for delivering the Creative Technology/User Experience aspects of projects within scope to the highest standard and within agreed timelines
- Manages the creative execution of Omnichannel experience-led strategies on pitches and live projects, working with stakeholders and clients to take the project to completion
- Working collaboratively with the company’s wider creative and account teams to build strategic partnerships
- Contributes to future envisioning efforts in the form of design exercises, brainstorming sessions as needed within the team
- Drives good Creative Technology/User Experience practice and competencies among the design team in London and across the wider business
- Collaborates with UX researchers to capture and synthesize insights to ideate, prototype and deliver Creative Technology solutions
- Conceptualizes and creates Creative Technology/User Experience journeys for digital experiences, congress booths, virtual and live events, pitches with the support of the wider creative team
- Conceptualizes own 3D visualizations wherever possible and practical
- Takes the lead to present ideas to account teams and clients – developing materials to bring the ideas to life
- Responsible for budgeting all Creative Technology/User Experience aspects of projects as well as providing detailed supporting materials/documentation for pitches and proposals
- Creates a technology report with new trends and potential applications in the pharma industry
- Ability to suggest and plan KPIs to ensure we are delivering measurable tactics
- Protect 20% of billable time, to focus on research and development to envision the future, designing end-to-end solutions for our clients across diverse scenarios (to be confirmed by senior leadership)
- Expert in the latest Adobe CC suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, After Effects and Premier
- Proficiency in Cinema 4D
- Holistic understanding of user experience design between hardware and software
- Passion for research-fueled rapid ideation
- Hunger for new technology and the skill to adapt it for our industry
- Knowledge of financial management and budgeting for projects
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and administration skills
At Syneos Health Communications, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)