Our client is a leading provider of digital healthcare solutions with a focus on preventing a range of chronic healthcare conditions. To support their continued growth, we are seeking an individual to head up their UK public sector engagements and lift their partnership efforts with the NHS and other relevant organisations across the UK to a new level. Apart from having proven yourself as a commercial winner, you’re creative, outgoing and strategically thinking about how to best position our client and win contracts. Further, we expect a “go do” attitude of being hands-on with a focus on delivering your objectives.
The position has direct access to the management team, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer within the business and will have close collaboration with both the founder team and C-level executives.
- Winning public sector contracts across the UK, not only in England, but also in the three other nations
- Developing and executing a successful UK public sector strategy, incl. establishing clear goals of business areas to develop and grow within
- Planning and implementation of structured stakeholder engagement plans that support the public sector strategic objectives
- Enhancing the UK organisation’ bid-writing capabilities to ensure a growing success rate of tenders; Initially by outsourcing but over time to in source the competences
- Build out the UK public sector team as the business matures
- You have a track record of winning public sector contracts and working with business development, and commercial operations, of which a large part has been dedicated towards NHS and/or its affiliated organisations
- You have a demonstrated track record in developing effective partnering strategies and plans for engaging with UK public stakeholders
- You have a proven track record for executing and wining tenders in particular within the NHS
- You can adapt to new environments and does not get thrown off course when the situation changes into something new (i.e. an entrepreneurial mind-set)
- You have experience in building and leading teams and can coach talent to success