The Medical Science Liaison serves as an ambassador and an advocate for our client within the healthcare community. By virtue of their training, the MSL is well-positioned to discuss and provide scientific and therapeutic information to Health Care Professionals and Researchers (Medical and Scientific Leaders) viewed by their peers to be authorities in the therapeutic area.
- Participates in medical education for healthcare professionals through local presentations at offices, investigator meetings, advisory boards, and other appropriate venues to enhance product knowledge. Presentations could be related to our client’s products and/or associated disease states. Interactions may be proactive or in response to unsolicited requests
- Collaborates with managed markets team, both field-based and at the home office, to identify opportunities and needs that can be addressed via communication of scientific, medical, and health economic information
- Manages research and educational activities at targeted institutions and practices with national opinion leaders and other decision makers
- Serves as a point of contact for the field team. Leads compliance and ABPI Code knowledge in the field team
- Will lead business critical projects, launch preparation activities, liaising with Patients associations in line with the medical strategy, and in collaboration/as per guidance of the Medical Lead
- Advanced Clinical/Science or Pharmacy degree (MD/DO, PhD, PharmD, MSc)
- Experience in a Medical Science Liaison role (preferably in Oncology)
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to handle interactions with specialist physicians and opinion leaders
- Exceptional communication skills that include verbal, written and public presentations
- Ability to comprehend, adapt and interpret clinical and pre-clinical data
Through continued success, our client has grown from a small team, to excess of 1000 staff across 12 Countries through providing an environment where their people are given autonomy to excel, develop and grow in their careers.
For more details, contact us on … or apply online.