We are proud to be working with a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company who are passionate about leading innovation in Nuclear Medicine. We are looking to recruit a Scientific Advisor to work across the therapy area of Oncology, providing scientific and project management support to the main medical affairs activities in the brand plan. In addition to delivering scientific expertise and helping to maintain professional and credible relationships with key opinion leaders and academic centres.
- Provides scientific and technical support to ensure scientific accuracy of promotional materials, training materials and other items and meetings organised by the company.
- Develops and maintains in-depth knowledge of relevant products, relevant therapeutic areas and the structure and workings of the NHS to share such expertise with the cross-functional team and external experts as required
- Provides field-based support and training to the sales force and produces, updates and technically reviews scientific presentations for assigned therapeutic areas as appropriate
- Ensures compliance with all statutory requirements, including the ABPI Code of Practice, our client’s internal processes, SOPs as well as Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory legislation
- Ensures that all activities and interactions are conducted with due regard to all applicable local, global and national laws, regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, company policies and accepted standards of best practice
- Appropriate scientific/medical qualification (Pharmacist, PhD or GMC), ABPI qualified
- Good presentation skills
- Good project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
Through continued success, our client has grown from a small team, to excess of 1000 staff across 12 Countries through providing an environment where their people are given autonomy to excel, develop and grow in their careers.
For more details, contact us on … or apply online.