We are proud to be working with a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company who are passionate about leading innovation in Nuclear Medicine. We are looking to recruit a Medical Advisor for our clients successful and fast moving team. This is a key role in medical strategy development and implementation by driving the KOLs management, medical communication and execution of scientific projects in alignment with our client’s SOPs and the ABPI Code of Practice. You will also be responsible for providing medical affairs support to the brand team in order to deliver pre & post launch activities.
- Drive and support country medical affairs strategy in line with the global strategy, country insights and market conditions, and secure implementation of planned Medical Affairs activities within the designated therapy areas.
- Coordinate scientific meeting, symposia, congresses and other medical/scientific exchange and engagement activities which could bring additional value to the relevant therapy area; develop strategic engagement plan(s) for country customer-facing medical activities and events, and ensure timely execution of planned medical affairs activities in an efficient and compliant way.
- Coordinate review and approval of medical materials and locally developed promotional materials; ensure medical materials provided globally or regionally for stakeholder engagement and events are tailored to local needs, and reviewed/approved per local/P3 guidelines.
- Provide medical/scientific input into the development and execution of a clinical trial or clinical research related activities, including initiation and oversight of clinical studies/clinical research within the respective therapeutic area.
- Provide Nominated Signatory Guidance and review on company driven initiatives and other projects and materials.
- Appropriate scientific/medical qualification (Pharmacist, PhD or GMC), ABPI qualified.
- Experience in a Medical Advisor role (preferably in Oncology). Relevant experience in medical affairs.
- Resilience, high levels of cross functional collaboration and an ability to work strategically and operationally.
- Strong project management skills.
- Understanding of legal and ethical issues related to promotion of new and existing products in the UK.
Through continued success, our client has grown from a small team, to excess of 1000 staff across 12 Countries through providing an environment where their people are given autonomy to excel, develop and grow in their careers.
For more details, contact us on … or apply online.