This opportunity is with Syneos Health Consulting, an industry-leading consulting firm specializing in the biopharmaceutical industry providing services across a comprehensive range of key Practice Areas including commercial strategy and planning, medical affairs, risk and program management and pricing and market access. You’ll join a team with industry focus, depth of functional expertise, and strong scientific and market knowledge that is uniquely positioned to tackle highly complex business and market challenges to develop achievable strategies for our clients.
The Director role within the area of HEOR is responsible for project management, team leadership, and business development. The ideal candidate is an experienced thought leader in the biopharmaceutical industry and a trusted advisor to clients, with the following skills, competencies, and experience:
This opportunity can be based in London, Paris or Zurich - however do have flexiblity in the EU.
- Recognized strategic mindset, with the ability to communicate for senior-level audiences
- Proven leadership across and management of multiple accounts
- Ability to multi-task, manage ambiguity, and collaborate internally and externally
- Talent for growing and developing key client and internal relationships
- Skilled in identifying client needs Demonstrated new business experience, from organic growth to RFI/RFP planning, development, and execution
- Experience across both promotional and non-promotional commercialization activities
- Ability to contribute to the development of the overall business and scientific strategy for assigned therapeutic areas
- Experience acting as the liaison between the consultancy and clients’ internal teams
- Exhibits the passion and drive of a business owner
- Understanding of HEOR is essential
- Demonstrable sales (securing projects) skills in HEOR
- Must have experience in commercialization, either varied experiences within industry, or consulting (preferred)
- Broad therapeutic area experience
- Highly strategic with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to bring in subject matter experts
- Ability to collaborate
- Excellent organization skills and precise attention to detail.