Base Location: United Kingdom - ideally situated in London and surroundings or in the South of England.
The Commercial Integration Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the progress on key strategic projects for a specific Commercially Integrated account. This role also takes responsibility for planning, carrying out, and guiding the Account’s related projects, programs, processes, and implementations. Together, with the Project Commercial Lead (CL), the Program Manager is to ensure that there is a comprehensive, experienced team managing and monitoring the strategic partnership with the Client.
• The Commercial Program Manager is dedicated to a specific Client account and works with the CL as the facilitators of the program and related deliverables/deadlines
• Work closely and directly with the Clients representatives and Syneos Health cross-functional teams and be accountable to that Client for effectively managing the Program’s multiple timelines, sequential liabilities, and interdependencies
• In conjunction with the CL, is responsible for ensuring the core project team adheres to the established governance structure
• Responsible for managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Responsible for various and complex communication including the preparation, appropriate distribution, and archiving of artefacts including meeting actions, timelines and deliverables
• Works collaboratively with the wider Commercial PMO team to implement continuous improvement initiatives across Commercial Integration department
• Work with the CL and Finance to provide routine budget updates and related tracking.
• Bachelor Degree required
• Cross-functional project or program management experience preferred
• Account management experience considered beneficial
• Experience using project management tools, including Microsoft Project, SharePoint, and Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
• RAID Log management experience desirable
• Excellent organizational skills, with a high attention to detail
• Ability to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced team environment
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing environments
• Proficient stakeholder engagement, communication and interpersonal skills, including chairing meetings with senior stakeholders
• An ability to successfully drive projects involving various internal groups and multiple levels of management.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)