Overview Taylor Strategy Partners has been retained to search for a Head of Marketing Europe for a growing and dynamic specialty pharmaceutical company, focused on developing and commercialising Diabetes products and other niche products across Europe. As the marketing leader and working directly with the Board, you will be the key architect responsible for building the company’s marketing footprint and delivering on its objectives.
The ambitious remit of this role requires an individual to consolidate all their entrepreneurial experience to date in a once in lifetime opportunity, to design and develop what could be an exciting evolutionary product in the management of severe hypoglycaemia for a rapidly expanding pan European company.
- Effective financial planning and consideration during plan execution
- Optimisation of promotional resources and ROI reviews
- Establish a business review process and monthly reporting cadence
- A people-centric leader with a passion for employee engagement, coaching and development
- Communicate Client's European vision with energy and passion
- Foster an environment of encouragement to solicit feedback and collaboration with a view to brand innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or CIM Qualifications (desirable)
- Has a current and relevant background in pharmaceutical marketing spanning operational and strategic marketing initiatives
- Working experience in the EU5 with a broader knowledge of other European Markets and ideally Diabetes launch experience across the EU5
- Experience of digital and innovative ‘out of the box’ e-commerce initiatives
- A highly effective people leader with demonstrable evidence as a cross-functional collaborator with Country Managers, Country Marketeers and local KAMs in diverse organisations
In addition to this, we are looking for people who are highly motivated, passionate, success-driven, have a “hands-on attitude” and who want to be a part of building a new European specialty pharmaceutical company