As Associate Director, Programmatic Services (Global) you will play a critical role in the growth of Kinetc. The role combines responsibilities in client management, business development, and product development (assisting in the evolution of our Digital Amplifier for Field Sales & Clinical Trial Recruiting solutions). You will be one of the primary voices in shaping and communicating the value proposition of our programmatic offerings to internal & external clients, as well as to Syneos colleagues around the organization. Working closely with our campaign management team, you’ll ensure that our programs are driving success for our clients. You will be supported by highly capable & smart technology experts in Data Science, Programmatic Platforms & Advertising Operations. The focus of this role is on global expansion of our Digital Amplifier product, which is currently available in the US. Your expertise in the nuances of how programmatic media is transacted in global markets will be heavily relied upon as we choose new technology partners, and adapt the current product offering to fit within different regulatory environements.
- Capability Development (50% of role): You will help select the right technology and data stack to implement a global programmatic media offering for the pharma industry. Once partners are selected, you will onboard them and build the operating playbook for the global effort.
- Client Management Responsibilities (30% of role): You will be the client sponsor for global customers we bring on once the offering is in place, with responsibility for client satisfaction. You will play an active, hands-on role during the launch phase of new client engagements, and then participate as the executive sponsor for ongoing assignments, including Quarterly Business Reviews, key reporting outputs, and annual planning sessions.
- Business Development Responsibiliites (20% of role): You will participate in client pitch activities, conveying the unique value proposition of the programmatic offering within Kinetic. In addition, you will look for mutually beneficial ways to deepen and expand relationship with existing customers.
- You are a true expert in all areas of programmatic media in its current form, and have a point of view of how programmatic will change in the coming years.
- You have deep experience managing programmatic media efforts outside of the US. Market, with an understanding of the best platforms to use and the best practices on those platforms
- You think broadly about what the term “programmatic” means, beyond DSPs – if it’s biddable media, you see that as part of a programmatic offering.
- You have experience in programmatic, and have proven that you can lead, manage, and grow teams, and you have a passion for the career growth of the people you manage.
- Your presentation skills are excellent; you are able to craft elegant, interesting, compelling presentations that persuade clients to move forward.
- You are accountable; you understand that this role has full responsibility for client satisfaction, and you wouldn’t have it any other way.
- You are entrepreneur at heart, comfortable in an environment with fast growth, fast decision-making, and the need to establish best practices for scale.
- You are a collaborator, eager to work across functional areas such as strategy, data science, and technology to craft solutions that marry programmatic techniques with the broader Kinetic offering.
- In an ideal world, you have deep Pharma expertise, but if not, you are excited about the potential of applying your programmatic expertise to this vertical.
- BS degree required
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing Market Access solutions to clients?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)