The Marketing Lead will play a pivotal role within our client’s business achieving it’s strategic intent. The role will orchestrate and conduct the marketing activities across multiple brands & products. The Marketing Lead will demonstrate strategic leadership to ensure that we make the most out of the diverse product portfolio ensuring patients have access to our client’s products.
If you are an experienced marketer who has strong project management skills and can balance strategy with everyday marketing activities and not afraid to roll up your sleeves, then this is the role for you.
Reporting to the Global Commercial Director, the Marketing Lead will work with the commercial and business development teams, this collaboration ensures an integrated approach.
- Demonstrates working at a strategic level in order to orchestrate and conduct the marketing activities across multiple brands & products. Both for the home market and international markets
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Lead and collaborate with the Commercial & Business Development teams to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and brand strategies for new and existing products, creating industry leading brand plans
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, user experience, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Identify short-term and long-term planning, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated management skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Blend of Pharma (Licensed and un-licensed medicines), Device and e-Commerce experience